How to get here
Getting to our Holiday Inn Express hotel in Bath is simple whether you are driving or using public transport. We're conveniently located just a mile from the city centre.
Driving directions from the M4 motorway
- Take junction 18 off the M4 and take A46 towards Bath
- Follow this road for approx. 10 miles
- At roundabout take A4 for Bath
- Follow for approx. 1 mile
- Follow signs for ‘through traffic’, to the Holborne Museum and the University
- Filter into the left hand lane
- Take left turn at Cleveland Place, over Cleveland Bridge and onto Bathwick Street
- At next roundabout turn right following signs for A36 (A4) towards Bristol
- Pass Sydney Gardens and the Holborne Museum on your left
- Go straight ahead at next roundabout
- take the left lane to go straight on at the traffic lights
- Pass the Royal Oak and Golden Fleece pubs on your right
- Continue straight ahead following ‘through traffic’ signs onto one-way system
- Follow signs for Bristol A4
- Continue straight
- Pass under the railway bridge
- Take immediate left on to Lower Bristol Road
- Our Hotel is approx 1 mile ahead on left in Brougham Hayes opposite Sainsbury’s Garage
- Turn left to enter car park at Holiday Inn Express Bath
On-site parking comes with a charge of £7.50 per vehicle, per night.
Please contact our hotel team if you require further information on getting to our Bath hotel.