How to get here
Getting to our Holiday Inn Express hotel in Bath is simple whether you are driving or using public transport. We're conveniently located just a mile from the city centre.
Driving directions from the M4 motorway
- Take junction 18 off the M4 and take A46 towards Bath
- Follow this road for approx. 10 miles
- At roundabout take A4 for Bath
- Follow for approx. 1 mile
- Follow signs for ‘through traffic’, to the Holborne Museum and the University
- Filter into the left hand lane
- Take left turn at Cleveland Place, over Cleveland Bridge and onto Bathwick Street
- At next roundabout turn right following signs for A36 (A4) towards Bristol
- Pass Sydney Gardens and the Holborne Museum on your left
- Go straight ahead at next roundabout
- take the left lane to go straight on at the traffic lights
- Pass the Royal Oak and Golden Fleece pubs on your right
- Continue straight ahead following ‘through traffic’ signs onto one-way system
- Follow signs for Bristol A4
- Continue straight
- Pass under the railway bridge
- Take immediate left on to Lower Bristol Road
- Our Hotel is approx 1 mile ahead on left in Brougham Hayes opposite Sainsbury’s Garage
- Turn left to enter car park at Holiday Inn Express Bath
If you're bringing the car to Bath, please note that our car park has limited car parking spaces available, allocated on a first come, first served basis. We've secured some additional spaces just 200 yards from the hotel, subject to availability. Additional parking is available nearby.
Please contact our hotel team if you require further information on getting to our Bath hotel.