At over 2000 years old, Bath has earned its place as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and continues to charm more and more visitors every day. It is not only one of the most beautiful cities in the UK but boasts some of Europe's finest architectural sights and all just 1 mile from our Holiday Inn Express hotel in Bath including the Roman Baths and Pump Room, the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and the Circus. The River Avon, the surrounding seven hills and the stunning Bath Abbey all contribute to the unquestionable appeal of Bath.
While in Bath you won’t struggle to find something to do, the city is crammed full of fascinating attractions. While staying in our Bath hotel you can explore several of Bath’s 40 museums, gardens, attractions and galleries. Alternatively enjoy a trip to the theatre, a delicious meal in a restaurant or head out of town to the stunning natural beauty of the Cotswolds and Mendips and Somerset.
You work hard, so treat yourself to a relaxing break why not book our blissful Thermae Bath Spa Break which includes tickets to Thermae Bath Spa, Britain’s only natural thermal spa where you can indulge in your choice of luxury treatment.
Every guest at our Bath hotel will enjoy a buffet breakfast included and free Wi-fi in public areas, so you can save your pennies to enjoy all the surrounding sights and attractions.
- Baths & Pump Rooms - 1 mile
- Bath Soft Cheese Company - 4.6 miles
- Museum of Costume - 1.5 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent - 2 miles
- Bath Abbey Heritage Vaults - 1.2 miles
- William Herschel Museum - 0.8 miles
- Jane Austen Museum - 1 mile
- Victoria Art Gallery - 1.2 miles
- Bath Postal Museum - 1 mile
- Sally Lunn's Eating House & Museum - Distance: 1 mile
- Thermae Bath Spa - 1.25 miles
- American Museum - 5 miles
- Dyrham Park House - 8 miles
- Castle Combe & Kart Track - 12 miles
- SS Great Britain - 15 miles